Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lann Ap Leveling Guide 1-26 [Translated form Korean]

:: Classes :: Lann

Go down

Lann Ap Leveling Guide 1-26 [Translated form Korean] Empty Lann Ap Leveling Guide 1-26 [Translated form Korean]

Post  TheSoviet Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:31 pm

Translated form Korean

Lang = Lann
(Ver. 2.0.2pr)

Risita arranged in order of skill level guide, but not because whatnot now come pouring in, starting with a level of AP in hand, I should not have to worry where I've made for geukchoboreul. Aka "mangkae" is a guide for preventing;
"Story," he stated, and skill acquisition through the rest of the story of a mercenary keahraegeseo can purchase only.

Indicated by the arrow to the right skills to take those recommendations, but rank is written, "proper" page rank does not mean that you raise up two ranks. Some may be short of, and may take a little more, and so are some pliability.

Level 1
Combat Mastery (default) -> D (changsita)
City-to Sleep (default) -> D (geomsita)

- Geomsita

If you slip going tarot autopsy case from the beginning when you put the Addo is fine.
Sleep Through D Lang to learn to take a leave because ...

- Changsita

When the founder of Tarot-to-F going to sleep if left alone so there 's nothing to take out the top first combat.

Level 5
Media presentation - Story (deuwinui commissioned after completion)
8-level (?) - (not confirmed in the current inventory)
Smash: Thousand Needles - Story

- Common

Medicare does not take the presentation. Creative Commons License on the effectiveness of media in the tipgeeseo recommend you to Search.

- Geomsita

Sleep now in case you have placed to take the degree D Lang, is not it better to take a bit of an autopsy overthrow Combat.
Does not much effect now, and later SP: Spirit of the prerequisites for Berserker Combat C Lang eventually go mucho.

However, the needle If i get a 9 Lang, "chugata use"are able to do, get it quickly you guys recommend I take the needle first. 9 raengkkaji not go now, but do you want to put them ahead a little. (A Lang 20 recipes and 9 recipes Lang 30)

Lang versus the number during sleep as well when entering the Invincible will be able to take advantage of the time actively.
After all, if the inquest some other units that sleep 6 at Lang would require the use of time are invincible,
Lang jeongjak enter numbers until the time the unbeaten weaknesses that are difficult to use.
Tendency to diverge according to the partial, but in case of needle and slip the effectiveness bother to confront and ultimately more important is high slip-to-market.
But adding other guys too attractive because of the spectacular action, novice egen more appealing this way I think is the element.

Which eventually gets both the filming is not allowed to take mangkaeneun. So depending on your taste will be easier if I did.

- Changsita

Get a founder of the needle does not touch on the F. Combat is not so far here we go outside.

10 levels
Dual Sword Mastery
Cheonot skilled
Greaves skilled
Junggap skilled
Slip-through - the story (after the completion of battle)
Standing prop - The Story (Showdown / Ernest asked after the completion of the third)

- Common

Currently the majority of the other receivers
10 Lv: Crimson Rage set (3 parts Greaves junggap two parts)
32 Lv: Blood Prince Set (5 parts junggap)
The equipment will follow the tree.

Given this, C or D junggap skilled enough in advance are advised to take.

However, at present no apparent need for more gyeonggapeun E do not teach.
Gyeonggapyi commonly encountered about 26 sets of leather kkajiinde repui Savage, E Greaves rank is required.
44 recipes, "Nightmare," a set of requirements Lang, Greaves B, but similar repdaeui junggap / Plate setin "ragodesa Slayer" and "Spider-load" the superior toughness and performance are far more popular, the cost in a quest to get even junggap setteuin "melka Light" is the efficiency.
Thanks to the relatively Nightmare tend to ride a lot of taste. (Except by title, what's that look and do not do us any good equipment)
Nightmare on Elm Street, even if you bother to ipgetda olryeodul not need a bunch of pre gyeonggapeul.
E raenginchaero take manrep Nightmare Greaves take a while aengbeolyi materials can be made quickly because B Lang.

Dual Sword Mastery to go through the rest of the season dual red metal rongsodeu (19 Rep), E Lang, the need will not have to worry so much in advance.
However, because of the weight when you wear a set of Crimson gomindoel some pics when I put the pre-E Lange is okay so, E Lang is recommend extent. A dual-sword because the weight rather ganeuni raengkkaji D Greaves / junggap side is supposed to hit better. Small sharp knife make a single dual-tap, but gyeonggapeun three parts, two parts tap junggapeun'm me.

- Geomsita

28 repui dual bonseupayikeu rongsodeudo E Lang is limited, the only long after the Shah, D Lang 32 repui pond.
Do not take a dual sword, in case some of beulpeureul junggapyina, adding to the other, take the needle, increasing duration of invincibility slip case for the city jjikdorok.

- Changsita

24 repe Dual Dual-Sword D Lang instantly lift the spear, although necessary, I take it slow is becoming around 24 Lv.
Beulpeureul case is to raise some junggapeul.

Yet the supply of AP AP AP sigira demand significantly exceeded the cap to not feel so well. Rather, the AP remains inefficient, useless or vain or too worried about taking the time apseogage.

14 levels
Physical force training -> D (end A)
Intelligent development
- Common

If you put a little bit physically at this point in the future are less burdensome. Combat, you guys are a little tepid early or late, or are made aware of the effect, while the effect of physical force, though it will not be revealed here in the early WORLD BY A Lang Eventually, it will take a transfer.
Additional effects, the heavy lifting in the dungeon that eases much damage can be compared to the relatively quick glimpse.
Lang D will probably be able eoryeopjange extent.

D is physically, especially in the 34 repe later learn to bear the weight is good, so kindly ask you to invest a little in advance.
When trying to take in the future, physically and skill-intensive AP really was one of the, D shoot anything beogeopseupnida surprisingly.
Leaving exam and have little investment easier. Now they can see the effects of its own long-term investment mokjeokman that I'm not sure.

18 levels
Defense

- Common

Risita anmatahya anyway to raise a good defense, but he bit the nature of the defense, even if ahswiwoo people can take, depending on your taste. The taste is lightly plowed're one of the parts. But due to huge consumption olrideo AP olrilkkeo any decent attack skills to raise until it is taking the trend.

- Geomsita

Depending on your taste and dip-slip case for the seek time increases unbeaten in ten thousand and one AP when not afford to guess.
Or add other guys can go first.

- Changsita

Spear Mastery 24 repui Dual Dual-Sword D in mind, leading to pre-established time around it's fine to leave now.

19 levels
Critical Hit - The Story (Kobold chieftain after completion) -> A
20 levels
Gliding Fury - the story (after the completion of the white tyrant) -> A
22 levels
Agility training (at the moment without taking pictures, long afterwards, eventually A)
Muscular Training -> D (end A)
Smash Mastery -> A

- Common

Level 19 Kobold chieftain jeontuin critical hit at the end of the story occurred,
The Battle of the trailing white jeontuin level 20 Fury Story gliding upon completion there will be a tyrant.

Creative Creative is a leading geulpyuui D Lang Creative D unconditionally as soon as the purchase will take priority.
Then, when you learn geulpyureul, geulpyu E Lang will take.

Mayoungjeonui absolute majority of the skills that are very noticeable difference between F and Lang Lang E,
Less than the width E Lang ~ A raengkkajineun tend to rise evenly.
Since so good skill geulpyudo yidaboni E Lang will take precedence.

From now on, by individual differences are pretty big divide.
To obtain a minimum level of representation here by 20 repyiragon, but
Must meet certain criteria are the skills I gained from the story,
21 repyina Rep until 22, much less when these skills will also have to learn them.
This is done on the 22 repyirago Skills (these skills to buy books for their money is a skill book) will overlap excessively.
And, as an important skill of the backwards.
From this point so I inevitably more into the author's subjective, so please start thinking about the points.

A creative, seumae, geulpyuneun geomsita / founder Regardless of the other three all skills are going to end A Lang.
So this one kind of priority to confront the uniformly concluded that it is difficult to say.

For example, look over geulpyuwa Creative Creative geulpyuga be played out there, so that the priority in terms of being creative,
If A prefers to take the actual creative is pretty.
In fact, every play, but hadabomyeon geomsita three dozen other Sinai changsita 1 / 3 dozen in mash,
Creative has already taken place in D will receive the title and the secondary effects of armor, the creative burst that is important in some degree.
That is a shame anyway geulpyu're playing is not as often as you want,
Geulpyudo much as creative and at the same time raising the AP as soon as you can get A Lang.

Also, look over seumaewa geulpyureul demdilyi geulpyuragoman week too,
Seduction in virtually became boss after the smash hit heogongpyeongta
After you slip or fall which hit a double to Crescent,
Creative geulpyuneun to be played every hit seumaeneun bojiman effect is seen for every effect.
Geulpyurang style of play, so depending on the priority seumaeui, depending on personal taste galripnida.
If the effect of the more creative geulpyue dude, but
Improved keuriyul + Creative ppeongtwigiro seumaeedo sizeable damage affects, both ways efficient.

Personally, Creative> seumae> geulpyu order are taken.

Base damage is so slow that I take geulpyuneun Hulking, and
Determined that much more impact because geulpyubodaneun seumaereul.
It tastes as it relates to style of play, as well as individual differences are pretty.

Others, though still relatively less pressure AP,
And there are many sub-AP in combat pull can afford to eat in this interval
Physically / spirit / agility is a bad idea to keep taking a little bit ahead.
These three, especially physically, but the most severe, AP consumption bar, because
A dip in this interval to put up a bunch, and
All three of you put D ~ E Lang is the degree.
As mentioned above, once E F Lang Lang's because the difference is so noticeable.

The only other receiver to the intelligence cycle, media presentation does not take this because it affects only.

24 levels
Dual Spear Mastery - The Story (a hell of a battle over the door kwetem "Broken Wand" after learning)
River Rate - The Story (homology) -> 9 (changsita)
Double Crescent -> 9 (geomsita)

- Geomsita

Double Crescent (collectively deopkeu) that came out.
Deopkeuneun or after sleep versus skill that can be used,
Others appeared rapidly after the first inquest has become the focus demdilro.
Even after you slip through the ranks to achieve 9 can be used.

Depending on the style slip case is thereby in a lot of rank,
Deopkeuwa sift through collaboration, so that together greatly boosts.
However, unlike other skills deopkeuneun F-> E raengman superior efficiency, or does not
E raengman or even do not need to take first.

- Changsita

At this point, another founder, if you want to advance must have created a dual-sword D.
Spear Mastery dual rate and River to learn everything that the founder did not ride again at the crossroads.
River above the rate already complex skill tree and ticks.

When riding the founder slip case (through) and instead unable to use the river, its usefulness in the identity of the critiques, but still worth it changsita just on this, if other mess between the founder and eventually going to see A River side.
And the river is a physical force, with training and skills is one of the most extreme AP consumption.

If i get a 9 Lang River, moving is available, weigh to be born again as the other founder.
Therefore, a founder ride it aside from the nine Lang River is to shoot Seduction.

But now that 24 repe main weapon to replace the window is in reality a little flock.

Now, no matter how you die I'll Get Even 24 repe creator to write the story as a reward received the window I saw Iron Dual-Spear, in most cases, I just write to the red metal, come with transfer of the damage is too ttalripnida too. Rich mention. Motion to issue a long story ... well changsita end deal. Anyway, the other founder of THAT, but still 24 repeneun murigo haneungeogin, 26 repe Royal Guard that dual-sphere, and similar damage, though the red metal exits couse. window to get the thing straight first, better-for-sale (see the parable ...) we better start adapting early to judge the early galahta Royal Guard, I rode from the ground.

Lv 30 when the story as a reward under extreme cue positioner changdaun window when I am starting to lightly.
Lancer gets up to 32 repui Blood often now full-fledged real founder'll say it's the start of another.
But the Blood Sword until it reached production Lancer, I did write a little.
Bonseupayikeukkaji geomman yikesya or write to the transfer window seems more painful ...
As an early transfer to hard (transfer window itself is not hard), but
Adaptation period who have trained so long and severely effect a guess.
Ikseukyusyeoneo window to change cars at the time of receiving its own're like a compromise.

26 levels
Battle breathing -> A
Stone Skin

- Common

I finally came out fighting to breathe.

Virtually all receivers to accept unanimously the other receivers that other important skill is one of the absolute essential.
Acquire this skill at the moment that I have put off for a moment put all Tech A Lang, to take from this recommendation.
AP reasonable consumption, the obvious effect of declining per raengkeueop wansoseukilyijyo so literally.

~ Off I am very much effect the people that He's not sure, that so superior to those seutaegwanriga seutaega or I feel is lacking is rarely ever is the people who seemed to be a anjjikeusyeodo. If you are such a person, well ... not really admire bikkoneunge.

Stone Skin is a very high priority, not skill. As I said earlier, if you do not post defense, anyway, can not even learn. D is the leading defender of Stone Skin.

Now a lot of demand for the AP lengthen the time struggling to supply the AP made it.
Consider what is already mentioned above, thanks to the AP also has created a lot of trees going to take a hat would Lal.
(Creative / seumae / geulpyu / physical force, even if you are taken, but ...)

In addition, various information, including this guide as you would have brought this point, the game itself will be identifiable to some extent, also established its own style and is subjective, because I need some advice will not necessarily seem to correction.

Skip noting that prior to achieving 34 Rep junggap A degree will take place.
In addition to the current two-level daeeseo junggap other receivers, as there is no plausible alternative,
Many people never called three-Blood Prince will not be able to avoid the set.
Wearing a full set of them instantly by weight is a burden as well.
Almost impossible without strengthening the level of ipneungeon slip.
2 gangkkajineun enhance weight loss each, but there is no change in 5 or 6 gangkkajineun gangbuteo is also reduced.
Extreme 5 River Rep at the time probably 32 to come beulpeu two rivers, junggap 9 raengkkaji They caught exceeding the weight seems to be which was.
Repe mugyeoneul learn until 34 F raenginchaero could only seem to wear.

This level of skill, since the descriptions are based on two criteria would, criteria are listed below.

1. Will eventually master the skill of first
2. Discussed the relative priority of each skill from 1 to

Battle

As mentioned above, skill deulin demdil Creative, seumae, geulpyuga will take priority.
If the autopsy of another slip - deopkeu combo, the other founder of the River and occupies a high priority happens.

Lightning Fury (collectively rapyu), the fact that I only had a chance to spend a higher priority, I checked it is difficult.
If the founder of another river, thanks to a little more often you write are going to.
AP is the least expensive rapyu many personally as I own, but hyoyulsang not necessarily need to master first.

Pyeongtareul Usually there anyway to combat the shedding,
No matter how long the master can smash motmichigi pyeongtaui so much damage do not have high priority.
Once the Berserker seonhaengin C Lang extent can all take.

Windmill, Stone Skins need to take a really bad deal.

Depending on your taste than the skill Defense demdil minutes before choosing to raise.
But nine raengyimyeon defense was climbing 420, 600 or cache underwear armor ... I'll put
Mastery through a number of equipment Lang ttulrimyeonseo was relatively lower than that of importance.

Training

First, the receiver training ride series, except for an intelligent Master will.
Double Damage boosts physical force is a very high priority, the elderly
Skills in parallel with the battle to raise or
After graduating from the battle line is just the first jjikgon.

Because it will raise the probability of a creative and relatively higher priority,
The effects are relatively small and physically than the raise in the future.
After the battle series from the master also had a look.

Agility, stamina and recovery and founder of other compensation if the damage is slight.
However, the efficiency is still quite small.
First priority will fall further.

Recovery

Throughout all the series of battles breathing will have the highest priority.
Skilled health potions, too, do not eat at all, even that portion is not until sinkeonyi actors take a quick side.
In addition, prop stand, prop out of action but also its own expedient,
Prop stand, the other early career is the only skill to raise vapor, but
Windmill in the case of the other two receivers, it is less than a priority.
Vitality, stamina and a decent mastery of skills, and take all the master, the priority is very less skill,
Kaempaneun tendencies .... do a lot. If you put a big issue, but no skill anjjikeodo. Please take a minute kkasi kaempa lot ^ ^;
It is also much later, one way or another kaempa patpeul A Lange many people will eventually look.

Equipment

Dual Sword Mastery / Dual Spear Mastery If you take the worn weapons, we're limited only to fit.
For other receivers in the mid-junggap, because the latter suffer the plate + junggapeul If you take the two things are.
As well as a lot of defense equipment to help increase the durability and weight reduction, which
Usually little more than fighting skill transfer priority is falling.
To help you take only about weight loss, later on, if the master is six raengkkaji.

SP

Order to learn Berserker -> seulraesing -> Seven slip.
Slave Singh raised the issue that a lot of skill in efficiency, the current tape a recommendation that does not.
Berserker, but that its own utility, so much behind Seven and then we're not well written.
But before taking on the Seven Berserker Are you writing a lot, depending on your taste I am, Uninvited.
Seven is just learn to write 'em and are just sebeunman.
It is advisable to go in the future it will be the master sebeunman.
TheSoviet
TheSoviet
Admin

https://vindictus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down